Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TAG!

Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about your self.
Then tag at least 5 people at the end.

Joys:
1) Cuddling up with my husband
2) Cookies fresh from the oven
3) Quiet moments out in nature

Fears:
1) Being in deep water with fish
2) Debt and bills
3) Driving on narrow roads with steep drop offs

Current Goals:
1) To start my Christmas projects early. Like now!
2) To hold regular FHE
3) To organize our cleaning efforts so that I have some help and the house is clean consistently

Current Obsessions:
1) Blog hopping
2) Cold Water Creek Outlet
3) Dark Chocolate

Random Facts:
1) As of this month, I've been married 10 years!
2) I just tried Eggs Benedict for the first time last week, and love it!
3) My favorite color used to be purple, but I don't think I love it as much as I used to. So for the moment, I'm with out a favorite.

Well, I really just want to tag everyone! I'd love to see all of your answers!

5 comments:

Shaina said...

I hate driving on narrow roads with steep dropoffs too!!

Nice list.

Evalynn said...

Our joys are fears are exactly the same!

DeAnne said...

I can't believe you have been married TEN YEARS! My how time flies, doesn't it?

I also have a fear of deep water and fish as well as driving on narrow roads with steep drop offs.

Gosh, if you lived by me, I am sure we would be friends :)

JaNae said...

If you like blog hopping, I have a good one for you! Go to Arah's blog and click on Janet and Aaron (listed under the friends heading). It will take you to an invite page, but just click where it says to as if you've been invited. She was private but is not anymore. Janet's blog is hillarious! I laugh within two seconds every time I visit. She has some great "best of posts" on her side bar. You will be reading for awhile. She was in our ward here in Spokane, but now lives in Vegas. I'm so glad to see you and your cute family are doing well! I love first birthdays! By the way, did you ever see my comment in your memories post? I know I commented WAYyyy after you posted it, but I'm not sure in the blog world if you can see if someone commented on an old post or not. Luv Ya, JaNae

Megan Smith said...

Joys:*baby laughs *notes from my kids *my gardenia plant (smells sooo good!)*diapers.com (I'll email you) cheap, no shipping and next day delivery!

Goals: *food storage and general preparedness!! (working hard on it, Steve might say it would fit better in the "obsession" dept.)