It's mostly just a snack mix. But it's something that I look forward to making and giving every November. It helps me remember all that I have to be thankful for and how richly we all are blessed.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Blessing Mix
I guess this is kind of like a recipe.

It's mostly just a snack mix. But it's something that I look forward to making and giving every November. It helps me remember all that I have to be thankful for and how richly we all are blessed.
I've been working on a lot of Christmas projects and so I've already got my Christmas music out! One song that has really affected me is on my Josh Groban album. It's called 'Thankful' (it's number six!) and it's really helped me to look beyond my own worries and feel the love that my Heavenly Father shows me everyday, whether I choose to see it or not. I sing it over and over in my head and it's brought me so much peace. So even if you're not ready for Christmas music yet, you really should at least listen to that one song.
It's mostly just a snack mix. But it's something that I look forward to making and giving every November. It helps me remember all that I have to be thankful for and how richly we all are blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute idea!!
Super cute! I love it!
I want to check that song out!
What a great idea!!!
Post a Comment