It was a double blessing day this Sunday. We blessed Tyton in our ward, and then headed to Jeff and Megan's ward to bless baby Elizabeth. Turkey dinner at Jeff and Megan's afterward was wonderfully crowded with both of our families and Grandma Chris. All told, it was a perfectly wonderful day!
7 comments:
cute family! 2 boys and 2 girls your on your way to the bunch bunch. By the way, you look so small for just having a baby. What is your secret?
aw, so sweet! what a fun busy day too :)
Sounds like a great day. What beautiful kids you have! I remember when I first met you and your 2 kids . . . and now 2 more. You done good :)
congratulations! always a fun day. . .
I'm so glad that you were able to have such a wonderful day on Sunday. We were very greatful to see Tyton be blessed and to see you and your family again. Thanks for having us over. :)
Cute!! He looks like he belongs in the Sagan family! I love how you're girls are dressed like. You look really great BTW.
What a special day for you guys! Tyton looks so adorable in his blessing outfit. Glad you all had a great day!
Post a Comment