Hey! I am doing my first post! oh! I forgot to introduce myself! It is me lovable,adorable,Kelsie!
My Mom Tara really liked it so she said i could post it. it is actually just my three toy dogs in front of a shoe box! And i did my first family home evening by my self! so i guess i should tell all you guys about it!
Tyton really wanted to help [ even thou he had a bad case of allergic hives] with it. griffin had a hard time finding all the verses in his bible so dad helped him out! DAD TO THE RESCUE! Ha ha! we were making cookies so i hoped they whould
turn out well. Well i don't think i will post again until get a good photo again. So bi!
4 comments:
Well done kelsie on a great post and I'm sure a great family home evening! And that is a really cool piture with your dogs....they totally look real!
That was an awesome post Kelsie! You've really grown up and seem to be doing very well. I'll look forward to hearing more from you!
Your cookies look delish!!
Kelsie, you are a very cute and smart girl. I really liked reading about your FHE. Great job! Keep up the great posts. :)
Post a Comment