Well it's happened! My baby is six months old!
I mentioned a few posts ago that I was looking for a way to commemorate the occasion. I really liked the idea of going to Krispie Kreme but since we don't have one here in Montana, and a trip to Spokane was not really possible, I decided that a Super One (grocery store) donut day would do it for us!
Lauren absolutely loved it! She tore the thing to shreds! The kids didn't mind participating either!
I'm so happy that my baby is growing so well and learning so much, so I don't know why it makes me a little sad that she's growing up. Maybe it's separation anxiety. Sigh...
6 comments:
my favorite part is the sticking-straight-up-pony-tail! what a fun way to celebrate--i think maybe i should start eating a doughnut every time I turn six months older! (great title for this post by the way)
I had a hard time with George, the bigger she got.
Can I have a donut too?
Donuts for everyone! And I think the straight up pony tail makes her look like a little quail! I love it!
Um, have I told you lately that you have cute kids? Cause you do :)
I love it! Wasn't it just yesterday we did that with Kelsie??? When we pulled up this post Scott and I both said, "Holy cow" and then at the exact same time I said, "she looks exactly like Tara (as a baby, especially the last one) and Scott said, "she looks exactly like James". So there you go, you are the real parents after all! And you never told me you got the same highchair as us. It's a good one!
Fun! And we have the same high chair I noticed. The only problem is that Caroline is "blessed" through her tummy region, and now the straps hardly fit around her belly!
Post a Comment